Outside Resources or Links:
• The Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy Association of North America (BCTA/NA)
• Heads-Up Concussion Protocol
• CranioSacral Therapy and Visceral Manipulation: A New Treatment Intervention for Concussion Recovery
• Research, Articles & Case Studies
• Boston University Research on Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE) Center conducts high-impact, innovative research on chronic traumatic encephalopathy and other long-term consequences of repetitive brain trauma in athletes and military personnel.
Click on each to view and download form.
“I went to see Margaret because I was experiencing depression and anxiety for the past year. As a result of the craniosacral therapy I received from her, I was able to feel a deep emotional release, after only two sessions; and I am no longer depressed or anxious. Margaret was a pleasure to work with. She combines intuition with her considerable skills to create profound healing.”